In this last part of an article, we have discussed remaining problems occurred while updating device. So, what are waiting for? Just get ready to read this part and find your problem and its solution to make your device smother than before.
Problem 1: Sleep/Wake button or Home button is not responsive
If you are finding Sleep/Wake button or Home button unresponsive then you may take several button presses to register and such faults are irregular. Sometimes it works perfectly while sometimes it refuses to respond. There are many possibilities; here we give you some suggestions for that.
- Go to Settings >> General >> Accessibility and try toggling Switch Control on and off again.
- You can also back up your iPhone with iCloud and restore again.
If this doesn’t work, then it is advisable to take your phone to an Apple Store and get proper solution.
Problem 2: Unresponsive touchscreen
Some users also find problem of unresponsive in the touch-screen on their iPad or iPhone after updating iOS 7 in their device. This appears now and then, even after making call or at the time of exiting or loading an application. It is also not sure that some hidden message may occur about battery life or some message that users can able to see while disabling the rest of the screen for touch input.
- First of all, you have to launch Siri and tell it to launch application for you.
- Now, Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until the screen goes blank and users will see the Apple logo while restarting the device.
- Tries to restore your device using iTunes
One can see fix through an update from Apple. Meanwhile, they have to report the issue to Apple or take your device to an Apple store to solve your problem.
Problem 3: Refreshing apps Automatically
There are people complaining about certain apps that refresh automatically after multitasking by switching to another app and then frequent. If you are facing problem frequently then you have to follow steps like Settings >> General >> Background App Refresh and change settings that doesn’t impact.
If you are switching phone within stipulated time-frame, it will surely refresh. The longer the gap before you returns, the more probable it will refresh very frequently.
This problem will solve after a hard reset. Some people also found that restoring completing will also solve problem. However, this is no consistent fix as many users don’t found proper solution with reset or restore.
Problem 4: New Calendar App doesn’t attract Users
The new calendar app in iOS 7 doesn’t much liked by users as its tweaked functionality causing frustration and also has a touch too minimalist. You cannot find old calendar back but you have option to download app from Apple Store.
Problem 5: Low Volume of Ringer
After the update to iOS 7, many users have found that the ringer volume on their iPhone is much lower than before. Such thing seems into various models, however, there’s no definite fix that works for everyone. Here, we have mentioned few things that you should try to fix it. Go to Settings >> Sounds and use the volume rocker for turning the volume up.
You can also create your own ringtone by using a song and rise volume up.
- YGo to Settings >> Sounds and toggle Change with Buttons then try and use your volume rocker.
- You can also try going to Settings >> Music and turn Sound Check off.
Problem 6: App downloads emerge fixed on “Waiting”
Some of the users have facing problem of users downloading updates for apps after updating their phone. The app icon shows “Waiting” instead of the app downloading and installing the update and it never progresses past this point.
- Users have to perform a hard reset. For this, they have to hold the Home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time to fix the problem.
- In second step, you have to open the App Store and logout your Apple account. After that, you have to reboot the device. While restarting, you have to login back and open the App Store to download.
- Lastly, you have to turned off the Automatic Update by going through to Settings >> iTunes & App Store >> Automatic Downloads >> Updates. Now, delete app that marked as “Waiting” and re-download it from the App Store.
Problem 7: Unable to scale or move wallpapers
There are many complain noted about scaling photos for use as wallpapers. Photos will often zoom or find with cut heads at the top. There are three possibilities that may fix these problems.
- First of all, you have to turn parallax effect off by going through Settings >> General >> Accessibility >> Reduce Motion. You will notice that less zooming and be able to crop correctly.
- It is must to create proper size of wallpaper with a 200 pixel border.
- Now, open the photo and tap on it so the menus disappear and take a screenshot for using as wallpaper.
Hope, you will like our all parts of article and find some helpful tips related to your solution. If you have some solution regarding problem occurred while updating Apple’s iOS 7 and have any questions, feel free to ask in our comment section. We are happy to answer you.